Between the ages of 15 and 30? Looking for work this summer? We are looking for a capable young adult who has a good attitude, is interested in working outside, and is willing to develop client service, teamwork, communication and digital skills.
Job duties will include:
- Work with the farm team to plant new haskap bushes and place ground cover and mulch.
- Complete other farm tasks such as weeding, pruning, mowing and harvesting berries.
- Manage U-Pick operations including: schedule customers, greet and orient customers, weigh berries, track picking location and quantity, and collect payments.
- Advertise for farm products via social media, website, and blog posts.
- Clean as needed, including outhouse, hand wash station, berry containers, and other equipment.
- Enter farm data into database.
- Document cleaning and safe farm practices as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Available for the months of July & August
Approximately 32 hours per week